This is so perfect
I SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO EMOTIONALLY IDENTIFY WITH A FLOSS CONTAINER
- Maker: Emanuel Pioté (Austrian, Vienna 1781–1865)
- Decorator: Jacob H. Köchert (Austrian, Vienna 1795–1868)
- Dated: circa 1825
- Culture: Austrian, Vienna
- Medium: steel, gold, enamel, agate, wood, leather
- Measurements: overall lenght 26 15/16 inches (68.5 cm)
- Inscription: (engraved on face of blade) Vivat / Carolus 6 / Imperator / et Rex Boh. / 1723 (with Austrian double-headed eagle crowned); (around upper rim of locket) Piote & Kochert / Jouilliers de la Cour / à Vienne
- Marking: Arms: (top of hilt) Hoyos Sprinzenstein; (on chape), Imperial arms of Austri
This richly decorated sword was made for one of the counts Hoyos-Sprinzenstein. His enameled coat of arms surmounts the lion-headed pommel. The scabbard locket is inscribed “Pioté et Köchert,” the leading Viennese jewelers of the nineteenth century.
I called him an miserable old fool. You know what I did? I killed that miserable old fool. And I told him that to me the word of an old fool like you, is worth less than nothing.
how normal girls laugh vs. my laugh
I’VE NEVER RELATED TO ANYTHING MORE IN MY LIFE.
i need a new bra, looks like it’s time to take out a fucking loan